Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Super Savings at Kroger 3/24!


Today, at Kroger, I purchased 20 items. My total before coupons and Kroger card savings was $41.38. After coupons and Kroger card savings, I paid just $2.31 for everything pictured above! That's a savings of 94%! Here is a list of what I purchased and some coupon matchups:

1 Wheat Thins Stix
1 Triscuits
3 Poweraids
4 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta
4 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta
4 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta
2 Red Gold Tomatos
1 (6pk) Snapple Tea

Wheat Thins Stix $1.99 (Mega Event price)
Use $1/1 printable=$0.99 after coupon!

Triscuits $1.99 (Mega Event price)
Use $1/1 printable=$0.99 after coupon1

Ronzoni Pasta $0.49 (Mega Event price)
Use $1/2 printable or printable=2 FREE after coupon!
The coupons work for Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Egg Noodles too! Thanks, Melinda!

Red Gold Tomatoes $0.49 (Mega Event price)
Use $0.50/2 printable=2 FREE after tripled coupon!

Snapple Tea $4.49 (Mega Event price)
I got this free by winning the Kroger Instant Win Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment