Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pampers Gifts to Grow: 10 more points!



Use the code CAREFORNEWBORNS to have 10 pts added to your Pampers Gifts to Grow account!

If you follow my blog, you are probably wandering what the Pampers Gifts to Grow program is. So, here's a little info:

*Why should I open a Pampers gifts to grow account?
-You can collect Pampers Gifts to Grow points, and use them to purchase some fun freebies from Pampers.com.

*What kind of freebies are available from Pampers.com?
-Free items include diaper coupons, snapfish pictures, books, gift cards, etc.

*Where can I find Pampers Gifts to Grow Points?
-Inside of each pkg of Pampers diapers or wipes that you purchase is a small white sticker with a unique pts code on it.
-You can also use online codes to accumulate points. I post new codes on my blog frequently.

*Do I have to have a little one in diapers to participate in Pampers Gifts to Grow?
-No, anyone can participate if they use online codes!

*How do I get started?
-Open your free account here!

No comments:

Post a Comment