Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Super Savings at Community Market + Some Coupon Matchups 8/1



Today, at Community Market, I purchased 44 items. My total before coupons was $43.56. After coupons, I paid just $5.76 for everything pictured above!! Here is as list of what I purchased and a few coupon matchups:

12 Yoplait Whips: ALL FREE after doubled coupons!! (use $0.55/2 coupon)

12 pkg Bar-S Bolagna: ALL FREE after doubled coupons!! (use $1/2 coupon)

4 cans Dole Mandarin Oranges: Paid $0.25 each after tripled coupons

4 Taco Bell Taco Seasonings: Paid $0.14 each after doubled coupons (use 0.75/2 coupon)

4 4pks of Hunt's Snack Packs: Paid $0.55 each after tripled coupons

4 New York Garlic Bread Mini Loafs: ALL FREE after tripled coupons!! (use $0.50/1 coupon)

4 Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls: Paid $0.50 each after doubled coupons(use $1/1 coupon)

You may be wondering what I plan on doing with all of this food. The bolagna, garlic bread, and cookie dough is all being frozen for later use. The oarnges, taco seasoning, & pudding will be added to my pantry stock pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment