Friday, January 1, 2010

January Coupon 101 Workshop



Monday, January 11th, at 6:30, I will be instructing a Couponing 101 Workshop at the Decatur Church of God.

Several months ago, I began researching couponing in an attempt to conquer the shaky economy. Through my online research, and a lot of advice from my sister-in-law, I have discovered couponing is definitely worth the work. Tyler and I have saved hundreds of dollars and cut our grocery bill down by 50%!

On December 3rd, I hosted instructed my first Couponing 101 Workshop. 21 women attended, and we had a great time! It was a fun opportunity to meet other money savings moms, and to learn from eachother.

At the workshop, I will be covering methods for finding coupons, couponing techniques, and different stores' policies on coupons. Everyone will receive a Couponing 101 booklet and a gift bag full of goodies. The cost of the workshop is $10.

Please let me know if you are coming so that I can plan accordingly. You can reach me by e-mailing me at janellegeels@gmail.com or calling me at 724-7518. Feel free to invite your friends, but please have them contact me if they are planning to attend. For every friend that you bring along, you will receive a special gift.

I'd love to see everyone there! God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment