Sunday, November 8, 2009

Couponing 101 Workshop




Thursday, December 3rd, I will be hosting and instructing a Couponing 101 Workshop at my house.

Several months ago, I began researching couponing in an attempt to conquer the shaky economy. Through my online research, and a lot of advice from my sister-in-law, I have discovered couponing is defineatly worth the work. Tyler and I have saved hundreds of dollars and cut our grocery bill down by 50%!

At the workshop, I will be covering methods for finding coupons, couponing techniques, and different stores' policies on coupons. Everyone will receive a Couponing 101 booklet and a gift bag full of goodies. The cost of the workshop is $10.

Please let me know if you are coming so that I can plan accordingly. You can reach me by either leaving a comment on my blog, www.thegeelstrio.blogspot.com, or by e-mailing me at janellegeels@gmail.com. Feel free to invite your friends, but please have them contact me if they are planning to attend. If you are unable to attend on December 3rd, don't hesitate to contact me about my next workshop.

I'd love to see everyone there! God bless you.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment