Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coupon Workshop Update and Reminder



I just wanted to remind everyone that the Coupon 101 Workshop is Thursday, December 3rd, at 6:30.

I have far more people coming than I initially anticipated, which is great! *Please note that the workshop is going to be at Dale and Joni Schwartz's house now. There are too many people coming for my little house. E-mail me if you need Dale and Joni's address.

Also, note that for every friend that you bring to the workshop, you will receive a special gift! Please reply, and let me know how many friends you are bringing.

I looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janelle!

    Great job tonight on your workshop. I learnt alot of new things and you helped to clear up alot of questions I had. Thanks again.

    Love You.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete