Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Super Savings at Community Market 2/6!


Today, at Community Market, I puchased 20 items. My total before coupons was $30.20.  After coupons, I paid just $9.70 for everything pictured above! That's a savings of 67%! Here's a list of what I purchased and some coupon matchups:

6 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
8 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
6 Tostinos Pizzas

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $2
Use $0.50/2 printable=$1.25 each for 2 after tripled coupon!

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers $1.30
Use $0.50/2 printable=$0.55 each for 2 after tripled coupon!

Tostinos Pizzas $1.30
Use $1/3 printable=$0.64 each for 3 after doubled coupon!

*Please note: There is also an in-ad coupon for $3 off when you purchase 10 participating General Mills items. This is NOT a manufacturer's coupon, so I was able to stack this coupon with my other coupons. I used (2) $3 coupons since I purchased 20 General Mills items. This worked for me, but it may depend on your casheir.

No comments:

Post a Comment