At recent workshops, I have had various students asking questions regaurding coupon clipping services. What is a coupon clipping service? How much does it cost? Is it worth my time? So, I'm going to share with you the pro's and con's of coupon clipping services.
What is a coupon clipping service?
- A coupon clipping service clips coupons. You order coupons from them for a small clipping fee (usually $0.05-$0.10/coupon), and the coupons are mailed to your home.
- My favorite clipping services are Coupondede, Manufacturerscoupons.net & The Coupon Clippers
- Many coupons are "regional". This means that they are only available in certain regions of the country. You can order regional coupons from a clipping service that you wouldn't otherwise get in your own newspaper.
- You can get multiple copies of the same coupon from a clipping service without having to buy multiple newspapers.
- You can check your store circulars, and then order coupons accordingly in preparation for sales.
- There is a shipping charge on your coupon order.
- Once ordered, coupons usually take about 3-5 days to arrive.
- Most clipping services require a minimum order of $3.