Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Blogging Vacation

My faithful supporters have probably noticed how little I've been blogging lately.

The life of the Geels family has been a whirlwind the last few weeks. After 5 months, we have finally sold our house...praise the Lord!  We are closing on our current house on Friday!

We didn't expect to find another house quickly, but God had a greater plan! We have purchased a ranch home in the country...just like we've always wanted! Everything is happening so quickly and falling right into place.

We will be moving in with my parents for a short time between houses (thanks, Dad and Mom)!

Needless to say, we have been VERY busy with Christmas and the big move right around the corner.

I have decided to take a break from blogging. It pains me to disconnect from my readers, but my family is more important at this time.

I hope that everyone can understand. In a few months, I hope to be back to blogging and better than ever!

Thanks for your continued support!

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment