Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Super Savings at Kroger 7/18

First Transaction


Today, I went to Kroger and purchased 13 items. My total before coupons was $16.83. After coupons, I paid just $2.33! I also recieved a $1 catalina coupon from Dan-o-nino, and a catalina coupon for a free Nescafe Taster's Choice Coffe. Here is what I purchased in my first transaction:

8 Spaghettios Cans (free after coupon)
2 6 packs of Dan-o-nino ($1.04 each after coupon)
3 Glade Scented Oil Candle Burners (Clearanced to $0.89 each)

Second Transaction


Inside of each Glade Scented Oil Candle Burner from my first transaction was a $2/2 coupon off of any Glade Scented Oil product. I purchased 7 items in my second transaction, and paid just $0.67!! Here is what I got with my coupons:

6 4 packs Glade Scented Oil Candles (Clearanced to $0.89 each. They were all free after my $2/2 coupons)!

1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Burner (Clearanced to $0.89)

No comments:

Post a Comment