Peppermint Crunch Cookies
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
8 round hard peppermint candies, crushed (1/4 cup)
1.Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
2.In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. Stir until smooth.
3.Dip half of each cookie into melted chips mixture, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon crushed candy. Let stand until set.
Zesty Ham Pinwheels
2 - 8oz packages of softened cream cheese
6 large flour tortillas
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1 clove of garlic
12 pieces of thinly sliced ham
12 pieces of provolone cheese
1. Mix cream cheese, ranch, taco seasoning, and garlic.
2. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas.
3. Layer 2 pieces of ham and 2 pieces of cheese over each tortilla.
4. Tightly roll up tortillas.
5. Cut each roll into 1 1/2" slivers. Makes 50 slivers.
6. Refrigerate or serve immediately.